quarta-feira, 19 de dezembro de 2012

Double surprise from Australia


The first surprise...I had arranged an exchange on Helen, but she decided to surprise me and sent me a cover 12.12.12!!!



The second is that I received it yesterday (18.12.12)!!!

The time it took to arrive from Moreland (Australia) in São Paulo (Brazil) was 6 days: a Record of time in relation to the letters that I get from many countries.

I think 6 days an excellent time for the distance traveled, as it involves several steps logistical and security that I can not imagine, but there must be ... If we take half that time under the custody of the postal administration of each country (3 days each) is something very consistent with reality.


If that ever happen in deliveries on distances like this, maybe more people would use the mail to communicate. Therefore congratulations to Australia Post and Correios do Brasil!!!

Helen, once again thank you for the surprise.


2 comentários:

  1. You're welcome Joao! I am glad that you enjoyed the surprise! I hope your Christmas stamps turn up before too long... it seems the 6 days must be a record and an unusual occurrence! Merry Christmas.

    ResponderExcluir