sábado, 22 de dezembro de 2012

Christmas Post

Madonna by Antonello da Messina
(source: commons.wikimedia.org)

During this time of year is common the collector of Christmas stamps review your collection. This year was really cool for my collection. 
The stamp on the side is one of several Christmas stamps I received from Courtney, who will always be remembered at Christmas. Because thanks to Courtney my Christmas collection got beautiful pieces, including FDCs. Helen, Sarah and Fabienne also sent me good stuff, but have not yet arrived.

I really like this stamp because is an example of how is possible to recreate the art on stamps, not merely reproduce the painting on paper, something very common today. 

A few days ago I found a blog is almost encyclopedic about Christmas stamps, check out: theosphilatelychristmas.

I wish all my friends Merry Christmas. God bless you all.

João

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário